Work With Me
Think about your most pressing health-related goal.
Do you want to get your IBS under control and be able to go out without worry?
Does your reflux keep you up at night?
Do you want to heal your adrenal fatigue and feel energetic again?
How would you feel if you had an action-oriented plan to get there? How would it feel to have an expert by your side each step of the way to help you determine what’s worth trying and what’s not? What would it be like to have someone sift through all the information out there for you instead of spending hours on end trying to get through it all yourself?
If you’ve tried a million supplements at once, cut everything out of your diet but you’re still sick, and more than anything you just want to feel better – we’ll be a good match. My approach is to guide you through the experimentation that has to be done in a methodical manner that will leave you feeling better. I’ll look at your current diet, supplements, lifestyle, stress level, sleep, exercise and more and walk you through the changes you need to make to get you where you want to be. I never want you to be on a more restrictive diet than you need to be!
I work from an Ancestral/Paleo/Real Food approach, but that’s just the beginning. Many don’t need to stick to a strict Paleo diet forever to feel better, while others may need a few tweaks to this approach to heal. As a registered dietitian, I am trained in medical nutrition therapy for a variety of conditions, but I also recognized that the conventional training was not nearly enough to help some of my clients. Because of this, I got my Master’s degree in nutrition and functional medicine which has taught me how to identify the core issues a client faces and heal those to fix their symptoms.
If you want to strip away the stress, the overwhelm, and the hours (days, weeks, months…) you spend trying to figure out what you need to do heal yourself, I want to work with you. I know it can be a tough road, and I want to make it as easy as possible for you!
Who I Work With
I enjoy working with many types of clients, including those with the following health conditions and goals:
- Digestive Disorders (IBS/IBD, GERD, Diverticulitis, Food Sensitivities, and more)
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Blood Sugar Issues
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Hormonal Health
- Fertility Problems
- Thyroid Disorders
- …and much more!
Please note that I work with adults only. Infants/Children/Teenagers are not my specialty and I feel they should see a practitioner in person. I apologize for the inconvenience.
You should work with me if:
- You’re excited and ready to make the changes that will get you results
- You’re willing to experiment. Remember that everyone is different, so we might have to try a few things before we get what we’re looking for, and that’s okay!
- You’re willing to explore how other lifestyle factors (stress, sleep, exercise etc) might be affecting you and actively work to make changes in these areas
- You’re more interested in improving your health than your appearance. I’m a health-focused dietitian!
- You’re a genuinely kind and positive person :)
You should not work with me if:
- You’re not willing to give up foods or behaviors that may be causing health problems
- You’re unwilling to experiment with different changes to find out what works for you and your body specifically
- You’re only interested in changing your appearance – remember I’m a health-focused dietitian and I want you to FEEL better too. The way you look should not come at the expense of your health.
- You’re very set on eating ONE way to get results (i.e. only willing to eat low-carb, high fat, high carb, etc)
Book your initial Case Review appointment by clicking the button below!
The VIP Case Review
Ready to dive in and start feeling better fast?
Before our initial 1 hour case review, you’ll fill out my client paperwork and tell me about your health and family history, your current medical problems, diet, and lifestyle. We’ll review this paperwork during the case review and come up with goals to get you feeling better quickly. You’ll walk away with diet, supplement and laboratory recommendations, and the best part is that I’ll write it all down for you in my Getting Started packet so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
From there, you can book a follow up package so that you can get the support you need as you go through your healing journey.
Here’s what my VIP Case Review clients get:
An initial, (60-minute) comprehensive Case Review, which includes lab test interpretation, supplement overview and medical history and symptom evaluation.
- This first appointment is all about seeing where you right now and making simple recommendations that will get you feeling better as quickly as possible. We take things slow so that we can tell exactly what is working and what isn’t. You’ll leave with a tailored diet and supplement plan, as well as any laboratory recommendations you need to feel better fast.
- If you’re not sure if you need any additional testing to heal, this is where I’ll recommend the testing I think will benefit you. This is tailored to your case – I won’t recommend a test unless I think it will help us in finding out exactly what’s making you feel sick. Ahh, the power of functional medicine!
- A Getting Started Packet
- Don’t worry about taking notes (that’s my job!). You’ll receive my Getting Started packet the day after your appointment with all the goals we make together during your Case Review.
Access to Meal Logger, a food diary app I use with clients once they sign up for a follow up package
- You’ll snap pictures of your meals and they’ll get sent straight to me. We’ll discuss these in your follow-ups (if you decide to book a follow up package after your Case Review) to make sure you’re on target to reach your goals.
- You can also use Meal Logger to keep track of any symptoms so we can make sure that you’re always improving.
- 10% off professional-grade supplements
- Skip the drugstore supplements – they’re not effective (and hardly ever contain what they say they contain) and a waste of money. I’ll give you a discount on supplements that actually work.
- I’ll also help you clean up your current list of supplements. If you feel like you’re taking more supplements than you’re eating food, let’s fix that. I’ll take out the ones that aren’t working and add in some new ones that will help you heal.
- Best of all, you’ll get my recommendations for supplements in an easy-to-use portal with dosage and timing instructions, and you can buy them online easily.
- Have severe digestive issues you want sorted out? You can add on LEAP/MRT testing for $400
- If you’ve been trying to figure out your digestives issues forever with no luck, this testing might be for you. It’s a simple blood test and it will tell us what foods you’re reacting to so we can do an elimination diet that’s tailored to your own body chemistry. If you’ve been trying elimination diet after elimination diet with no luck, this is probably for you. Just ask me to add it on to your package!
60 Minute Pick-My-Brain Session
Have some nutrition or business questions but don’t want to establish a patient-practitioner relationship with me? Cool by me! This session is 60 minutes long and is all about you – ask me anything you want about nutrition, supplements, lifestyle, career…you name it!
I’ll answer any questions you might have, but I don’t review any medical history and I can’t make completely individualized recommendations for you because of that. If you’re looking for something like that, I highly suggest you sign up for the Case Review above.
This session doesn’t include email contact before or after the session, but those 60 minutes are all yours. Ask away!
Need to book a follow up package? You can do that here.